* More Buttons
* More Widgets
* More customizable
Boost Your Social Sharing by automatically adding various social share tools above or below the posts, page and excerpts. This plug-in also provides the functionality to show the social tools using a simple shortcode or a widget. Expected to support more sharing options and more customizable widget in coming versions.
Now Also Supports
- Icon width (icon width needs to vary if locale changes)
- Disabling on selected pages/posts
- Social Profile Icons
- Facebook Like
- Facebook Share
- Twitter Tweet
- Google Plus +1
- PinInterest Pin
- Upload the
social-share-boostfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to use
- Social Share Boost is available from the WordPress menu ‘SSB’.
- The options are distributed into various categories
- Just set those easy options and save and the plugin is ready to work
- For help or support, just click on support link under the plugin name in the plugins page. And i don’t mind if you want to support development via donate link.
- To show the share buttons using shortcode, the shortcode used is: [ssboost/] or [ssboost] . Now, it also supports specifying the url in the shortcode, just use it as [ssboost url=http://www.vasuchawla.com]
http://sumo.com for any updates to the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Social Share Boost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Uses default values if the width input fields are empty
- New Admin UI
- Major Changes
- New Admin UI
- Now supports wordpress 3.9.1
- More Widgets
- More Customization
- Some code parts are re-written
fixed the bug that was showing “tweet” work in the beginning of excerpts.
- Added many new buttons
- Now supports wordpress 3.8
- More powerful shortcode
- More powerful Widget
- Added 2 new buttons
- More stable admin option page with tabs now
- Now i like donations, but its your wish to donate or not..I am not forcing you, the plugin will work the same 🙂
- Added a basic widget
- A small bug fixed
- Initial release