SportsTeam Widget is a widget that shows the next match of a game.
It uses a Custom Post Type for sportsteams, together with a Taxonomy/Term
for the class/level where the team plays.
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
This plugin is also available in Codeberg.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill the Teams posts, together with the featured image.
- Optionally use Taxonomies/Terms.
- Add the widget to the sidebar where you want it and select the teams and dates.
- Optionally set the colors with CSS colors.
Contributors & Developers
“Sportsteam Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Sportsteam Widget” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Sportsteam Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Escape more output.
- Add class to post title in widget.
- Use ‘esc_html’ functions.
- Some updates from phpcs and wpcs.
- Result 0 is a result too.
- Fix PHP notices.
- Add filter for thumbnail size.
- Add widget.php file with Widget class.
- Update Donate text.
- Add results to widget (optional).
- If title is empty, don’t show it.
- Use $before_widget properly.
- Make archive pages work.
- Drop pot and nl_NL, they are maintained at GlotPress.
- Use plugins_url() for enqueue.
- Only support WordPress 3.7+, since they really are supported.
- Change title of widget.
- Use medium thumbnail.
- Set width of post thumbnail to 100%.
- Change textdomain to slug.
- Add option to show as links or not.
- Update pot, nl_NL.
- Change Out to Away.
- Use headings correctly on admin page.
- Use the correct __construct for WP_Widget.
- Add About page.
- Update pot and nl_NL.
- Separator is now in grayscale.
- Improve HTML/CSS.
- First public version.
- First version.