Add a list of football fixtures to your WordPress website. To request a key sign up for your free trial at statsfc.com.
For a demo, check out wp.statsfc.com/fixtures.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Hrvatski Jezik
- Norsk bokmål
- Slovenski Jezik
If you’re interested in translating for us, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @StatsFC.
- Upload the
statsfc-fixturesfolder and all files to the
- Activate the widget through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget to the relevant sidebar on the ‘Widgets’ page in WordPress
- Set the StatsFC key and any other options. If you don’t have a key, sign up for free at statsfc.com
You can also use the
[statsfc-fixtures] shortcode, with the following options:
key(required): Your StatsFC key
competition(required*): Competition key, e.g.,
team(required*): Team name, e.g.,
season(optional): Season to show fixtures for, e.g.,
from(optional): Date to show fixtures from, e.g.,
to(optional): Date to show fixtures to, e.g.,
limit(optional): Maximum number of fixtures to show, e.g.,
highlight(optional): The name of the team you want to highlight, e.g.,
show_badges(optional): Display team badges,
show_dates(optional): Display match dates,
timezone(optional): The timezone to convert match times to, e.g.,
default_css(optional): Use the default widget styles,
omit_errors(optional): Omit error messages,
*Only one of
team is required.
June 27, 2017
Plugin works perfect, looks amazing, updates fast, easy for use and their support is incredible. You can see our website for live example - eplfixtures.co.uk I really recommend.
September 3, 2016
These plugins from StatsFC is highly recommended. Great and fast support.
Contributors & Developers
“StatsFC Fixtures” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StatsFC Fixtures” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactor: Update plugin for new API
- Hotfix: Prevent match times from wrapping
- Hotfix: Possible issue loading language/CSS files
- Feature: Allow fixtures to be shown for a specific season via the new
- Hotfix: Check options exist before using them
- Hotfix: Check highlight value against short and full team names
- Hotfix: Check the before/after widget/title bits exist before using them
- Feature: Moved match times in between the two teams instead of on the left
- Feature: Translate dates if using non-English
- Hotfix: Load relevant language file based on the default language for the site
- Hotfix: Fixed missing team badges
- Feature: Added multi-language support. If you’re interested in translating for us, please get in touch at email@example.com
- Hotfix: Added a responsive horizontal scroll if the widget is too wide for mobile
- Hotfix: Fixed possible
Undefined index: omit_errorserror
- Feature: Put CSS/JS files back into the local repo
- Hotfix: Enqueue style/script directly instead of registering first
- Feature: Added
- Feature: Load CSS/JS remotely
- Hotfix: Fixed “Invalid domain” bug caused by referal domain
- Hotfix: Fixed bug with multiple widgets on one page
- Feature: Added
- Feature: Re-use the same JS as the standard widget
- Feature: Allow more discrete ads for ad-supported accounts
- Feature: Enabled ad-support
- Feature: Added badge class for each team
- Feature: Default
- Feature: Updated team badges.
- Feature: Added
- Feature: Tweaked CSS.
- Feature: Updated to use the new API.
- Feature: Allow an actual timezone to be selected.
- Hotfix: Tweaked error message.
- Hotfix: Fixed possible Timezone bug.
- Feature: Added fopen fallback if cURL request fails.
- Hotfix: Fixed possible cURL bug.
- Feature: Use cURL to fetch API data if possible.
- Hotfix: Fixed timezone adjustment bug in old versions of PHP. If using an old version, you’ll need to choose your own UTC offset in the options.
- Feature: Added Community Shield fixtures.
- Feature: Automatically adjust kick-off times according to your site’s timezone setting.
- Hotfix: Fixed a bug when selecting a specific team.
- Feature: Added a setting for number of fixtures. Applies to single team only. Choose
0to display all fixtures.
- Feature: If showing fixtures for a single team, highlight that team.
- Hotfix: Fixed ‘Team’ setting bug.
- Hotfix: Fixed syntax error.
- Feature: Initial widget release.