Let’s your customers save products to wishlist to buy later.
- Shop and category add to wishlist heart colors
- My Wishlist heart color.
- Single product add to wishlist heart color.
- Add to wishlist heart positions for both archives and single product pages.
- My wishlist heart button can be position Left/Right.
Storefront wishlist needs Storefront Pro to work.
Installing “Storefront Wishlist” can be done either by searching for “Storefront Wishlist” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Make sure you have Storefront Pro installed.
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How does it work?
After activating the plugin, it will show Add to wishlist heart icon for every product and My wishlist heart icon on bottom left.
How do I change heart color and position?
It can be changed in Customizer settings in Storefront Wishlist section.
How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“Storefront Wishlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix – WooCommerce v4.4.x compatibility
- Fix – Heart icon alignment
- New – Font Awesome compatibility
- Tweak – Improved styling (lesser inline styles)
- New – Option to hide labels and just show icons
- Tweak – Wishlist icon in mobile footer for mobile
- Fix – HTML escaping for wishlist product data
- Readme updates
- Initial release. It’s alive!