This add-on helps you to map StoryChief languages with WPML Multilingual Plugin.
This plugin requires the main plugin StoryChief
- WordPress 4.6 or higher
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“StoryChief WPML” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StoryChief WPML” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Tag and category mapping could result in wrong ID’s in some edge case.
- Feature: Map tags and categories on the source language term name
- Bugfix: Use wp_set_post_categories and wp_set_post_tags instead of wp_set_post_terms. Some events weren’t triggered propely otherwise.
- improvement: tested up to WP 5.8
- Bugfix: connecting 2 articles broke if the post type was not ‘post’.
- improvement: tested up to WP 5.6
- Improvement: Remove deprecated installation check
- Bugfix: image url uploads broken due to WPML adding trailing slashes to wp_upload_dir()
- improvement: tested up to WP 5.4
- improvement: tested up to WP 4.9
- Bugfix: Compatibility with StoryChief 1.x.x