Title of your website will auto scroll from left to right
- It works in almost all browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera!
- Only PlugIn activation is enough to bring change for whole website. No need to edit settings or do something else
- AdSense and SEO friendly
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
- This works in Desktop, Laptop, Tab, Smartphone
Although the code of this live example link works on that specific webpage, not in whole website; as it is specially designed to do so
Who can use?
Anyone! You can use it any WordPress website. But this PlugIn is helpful especially for :
- long-title based website, and if you are interested to make it readable by visitors
- the websites that you want to build as eye-catching
- entertainment website, kids website, fun website etc
Hire for Web Development
If you are looking for freelancer to build your website, then you can buy any of these offers : Small Business website, Newspaper or Magazine website, eCommerce website, Photography website and also help with AdSense and SEO Backlink in UpWork.
Are you happy?
You are requested to provide positive review in WordPress.org with some extra clicks to share this PlugIn in your social network
Tawhidur Rahman Dear
- Dear IT Solution : IT Consultancy, Web and App Development, AdSense, SEO, Graphic Design, Password Recovery and Security, Online Marketing, Corporate Services
- Dear Apps Corner : More than 75 Android Apps to make your life beautiful
Download this free WordPress.org PlugIn, and
Step 1. Open your WordPress Admin Dashboard, click “Add New” in Plugins section
Step 2. Click on “Upload Plugin”
Step 3. Select the downloaded package, now click on “Install Now”
Step 4. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the PlugIn
Done! You have successfully installed the WordPress PlugIn. Now see the output in website live in browser.
Contributors & Developers
“Stylish Scrolling Title” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Released first