This plugin allows you to include sudoku puzzles in your blogs with a simple shortcode. The sudoku puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Size of the sudoku puzzle: 9×9, 10×10, 12×12, 16×16.
- Difficulty level: easy, medium, hard, expert.
- Width (and height) in pixels (not less than 450 px).
- Background color.
- Available in english and french.
For more details and examples visit the plugin page on live sudoku or on Le sudoku if you speak french.
How to use
Visit sudoku in your WordPress blog or if you speak french sudoku sur votre blog WordPress.
You can also check out the source repositories on bitbucket or github.
- Upload ‘Sudoku ShortCode’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Sudoku Shortcode Options page under settings and save your prefered options.
- Use the Sudoku shortcode to insert sudoku puzzles into your posts/pages.
The sudoku puzzles are provided by Le sudoku.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sudoku Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sudoku Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.