The popular iOS Tide Graph app is now available as a WordPress widget.
To install Tide Graph,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance->Widgets and enable the Tide Graph widget.
- To change the settings, go to Appearance->Customize->Widgets. Then select on the area where your widget (ex. Footer). Finally select Tide Graph Widget to see the options: Background, Scale, Location, Latitude, and Longitude.
- How do I change the location
Click on the map button and select a new location. Then highlight the name of the station that appears above the graph.
- What colors are allowed
Colors can be white, black, transparent, or a 6 digit hex value preceeded by a # sign (ex. #FFFFFF)
Contributors & Developers
“Tide Graph” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Fixed widths of input fields
- Added icons and banner
- Added support for php 7