A quick and simple way to add a creative marquee banner to your website.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Marquee Use the Tiles marquee to add an fullwidth marquee to the page.
- Upload the
tiles-marquee-blockfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the tiles-marquee-block.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Gutenberg block editor.
Can this block be used on my theme?
Yes! You can use this block on any Gutenberg block-based, full site editing, or universal WordPress theme.
Tiles is a new project we’re ramping up, geared towards building a full-fledged design framework with Gutenberg block patterns that can be composed to build any design, directly within the Gutenberg block editor. Learn more on our website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tiles Marquee Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tiles Marquee Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New control for adjusting marquee animation speed
- Auto iterate content three times, instead of two
- Add support for adjusting padding
- Add support for RTL
- Marquee content displays better in more themes
- Initial release