The plugin only loads the fonts you select. This is good for your page loading times, as you want your site to load fast.
Easy to use UI
We have build a native UI so that selecting your Google Fonts is a joy.
Fancy previews of every font and your custom text for font testing!
Easy adding and removing of fonts with just one click.
TK Google Fonts will automatically add the selected fonts to your site.
Use via WordPress Customizer
Simply use the new options that appear in the WordPress Customizer
to apply the Google Fonts to your titles, body text or blockquotes.
Use via CSS
You can then use the fonts in your CSS without any extra step needed.
Follow the instructions on the Google Page how to integrate your font.
HTTP and HTTPS Supported
The Plugin auto detects your site security and use https to load the google fonts if SSL is enabled.
Great for SEO
Fonts get loaded so that they not harm your page speed and take care of your ranking
Use within theme options
If your theme supports TK Google Fonts in its theme options,
your selected fonts will be offered in the theme options there!
See a list of which themes support TK Google Fonts more down the page.
Customizable and extendable
TK Google Fonts can be your Google webfonts core plugin.
Use TK Google Fonts in your theme or plugin settings page to let the user select fonts for the different post parts like (title, text, menus,…)
All ThemeKraft Themes support TK Google Fonts 100% and every font will be immediately available in all font selectors of the theme options.
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
You can download and install the plugin using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin panel.
TK Google Fonts works with every WordPress theme.
You need to apply the new fonts via the WordPress Customizer or your custom CSS.
Themes with theme options can use TK Google Fonts for their font options.
The following themes integrate TK Google Fonts in their theme options:
List of supported themes
- Custom Community
If your theme supports TK Google Fonts in its theme options but is not listend here,
please contact us so we can add it to this list.
Will TK Google Fonst work with my theme?
Yes. TK Google Fonts will work with any theme, you can use the fonts via the WordPress Customizer or in your CSS.
Checkout the related Google Page of the font to see how to write the CSS to call the font.
Contributors & Developers
“TK Google Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2.1.3 – 5 Dec 2021
- Fixed issue with free version deactivation.
2.1.2 – 12 Jul 2021
- Tested up WordPress 5.8
- Fixed security issue.
2.1.1 – 02 Jun 2021
- Hotfix: Fixed issue when a non-existing font was loaded.
- Hotfix: temporary solution to fix the issue with fonts family names on the font selector.
2.1.0 – 14 May 2021
- Added new feature to make plugin GDPR Compliant on the Pro version.
- Adding GDPR Compliant on the landing page.
- Removed some fonts from the list due to now are not “free accessible” on Google Fonts API.
2.0.4 – 17 Mar 2021
- Updated Google Font API used by the plugin
- Updated FontSelect library
- Fix CSS priority to be higherq
- Updated Fremius SDK
Freemius integration script update.
Freemius integration script update.
New pricing options for the professional version. We dropped prices and add unlimited sits plan.
- Created a new free and pro version with tons of new options to layout your fonts.
- Please read the blog post for a complete list of new options: https://themekraft.com/easy-google-fonts-wordpress-forever/
- Freemius Integration
- Smaller changes
- Add https is_ssl support
- Initial Release.