UM Events is another great addon to enhance your social network site. It is an easy to use plugin for managing events from a user profile. You can allow users to upload events with name, start date and time and an optional end date and time. Events can be viewed in a list from the profile.
- User frontend created events
- User can edit and delete from frontend
- Admin created events attached to users
- Language Localization ready
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/um-eventsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Events->Settings screen to configure the plugin
- What plugins do I need?
This plugin requires Ultimate Member
- How many events can my users upload?
Users are able to upload an unlimited amount of events.
- Where can I place the translation file?
The files can be placed in wp-content/languages/plugins/ with the file name um-events-en_US.mo.
Contributors & Developers
“UM Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UM Events” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin released into the wild