STREAMLINE AND SPEED UP TRANSACTIONS WITH A DIGITAL WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE. ADD OR REMOVE BALANCE IN BULK, SET TOP-UP SUBSCRIPTION, RESTRICT USERS, AND VIEW USER TRANSACTION HISTORY AND WITHDRAWAL REQUESTS OF ALL WALLET USERS.
Wallet System for WooCommerce is a digital wallet plugin. It helps the merchant implement a digital wallet system on their WooCommerce store and allows customers to perform Digital payments using the wallet system. The customers can add money to their WooCommerce wallet through the available payment methods. And also, see the list of transactions made using the wallet money. The merchant can manage the customers’ wallets and change the wallet amount.
The application of the WooCommerce Wallet plugin will improve the overall user experience. It will speed up the checkout process as the customers will make transitions without entering their transaction details each time. The WooCommerce Wallet System increases the ease and security of the payment process. It benefits both customers and the merchant.
WITH THE WOOCOMMERCE WALLET SYSTEM PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Customers can top up funds into their WooCommerce payment wallets using any payment method allowed by the merchant.
- Schedule automatic wallet top-up according to days or weeks.
- The wallet withdrawal list will show the username and profile link.
- Customers can see their wallet transactions (credit/debit).
- Customers can transfer their wallet amount to other users.
- The merchant can see the wallet balance and the transaction history of all users (filter by users).
- Merchants can add or remove funds to their customers’ wallets in bulk.
- Customers will receive notifications on; wallet top-up by the merchant, upon low wallet balance, and the deduction of wallet amount.
- Allow customers to earn wallet credit on daily login, signup, and submitting reviews on your product pages.
- If the WooCommerce wallet amount is greater than the order total, it will work as a payment option and will show in the payment method selection.
- If the WooCommerce wallet amount is less than the order total, it will appear in the order details section during checkout, and customers can use it to get discounts.
- Merchants can see all wallet recharge orders (wallet top-up by customers) in a separate order list in the WooCommerce section.
- Implement a wallet cashback system cart-wise and category-wise and send all types of cashback rewards into users’ wallets.
- The admin can restrict any particular wallet user from using the Add Balance, Wallet Transfer, and Wallet Withdrawal Request features at once.
- Customers can make withdrawal requests to merchants by providing their details.
- Use the shortcode [wps-wallet] to display the user wallet on any page.
- Pay a total or partial Wallet amount to buy products.
- The email ids of both the debtor and creditor are shown in the transactions table to customers.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
1. Adding Balance to Wallet Account
Customers can add balance to their wallets using the available payment methods on the WooCommerce store. Merchants can also recharge or deduct their customers’ wallets in bulk or individually.
2. Automatic Wallet Top-up
You can create a daily or weekly top-up subscription plan to recharge customers’ wallets automatically. And customers are free to select the top-up subscription amount. The user can’t do regular recharge when this wallet top-up subscription is enabled. Also, a new subscription will be created on every recharge in the middle of the subscription interval.
3. Wallet Balance Withdrawal
Customers can file a withdrawal request to withdraw their wallet balance into their bank account or other payment applications. The merchant has the power to approve or reject these requests, but they have to address each request individually.
4. Email Notifications
The Merchant can allow customers to review email notifications on the wallet recharge, the WooCommerce customer credit, and the deduction of the wallet balance. It will update your customers about their wallets.
5. Flexible Payment Option
Customers can use their WooCommerce Wallets as a payment option if the wallet balance is higher than the total cart value. They can use it as a partial payment option when the wallet balance is lower than the total cart value.
6. Transaction History
The customers’ wallet transactions history contains entries for wallet recharge, debit, credit, transfer, and withdrawal. The merchant can also see edits they’ve made into customers’ wallet accounts and the list of customers’ transactions.
7. Wallet Amount Transfer
The customers can transfer their wallet amount into other customers’ wallets. It will help the merchants increase the user interaction on their WooCommerce store and result in an increase in the wallet user base.
8. Wallet Cashback Reward
The Wallet system for Woocommerce allows you to send cashback rewards to customers in their WooCommerce wallets. Even if the payment method used to purchase the product is other than the wallet plugin, customers will still receive cashback rewards. You can set cashback type as percentage or fixed and offer it cart-wise or category-wise.
9. Credit Amount on Daily User Visit, Commenting, and Sign Up
Our digital wallet plugin allows you to implement a WooCommerce credit system. You can decide a daily login reward amount and enable your customers to earn wallet credit daily by simply logging in to their wallets.
You can also let them earn wallet credit on submitting product reviews. For this feature, you can set the limit on how many comments a user can have per post, credit amount, and customize comment label text.
Lastly, allow your users to receive wallet credit upon signing up for the wallet system. Set the signup reward amount and description that is shown to the users on signup.
10. Select Partial Payment Option
Customers can use their WooCommerce wallet balance to pay for products in two different ways: Total Wallet Amount and Manual Wallet Amount. They can use the whole wallet balance while making a purchase. Or manually select to pay a partial payment of their choice.
Visit Wallet System for WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
LIVE DEMO OF WALLET SYSTEM PLUGIN
Compatibility with Subscriptions for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wallet is compatible with the Subscriptions for WooCommerce and Subscription for WooCommerce Pro plugin. Customers can use the Wallet partial payment feature to buy and renew subscription products & services. They can set a subscription renewal amount as a fix or percentage value to renew the subscription orders.
Compatibility with Multi-Vendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce
The Wallet System for WooCommerce is compatible with the Multi Vendor Marketplace Solution for the WooCommerce plugin. You can select a wallet as a payment method for your vendors to receive the sales commission.
Compatibility with RMA for WooCommerce
The Wallet System for WooCommerce is compatible with RMA Return Refund & Exchange For WooCommerce Pro. In this compatibility, the users can request the refund amount to be transferred directly to their wallets.
The Wallet System for WooCommerce is compatible with the latest version of the WPML plugin and supports WordPress multisite network.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE WALLET SYSTEM OFFERS
- Merchants can limit the minimum/maximum value customers add to their Wallets.
- Display QR code as well by using the [wps-wallet] shortcode.
- Receive email alerts on wallet withdrawal requests.
- Allows users to select between regular and subscription top-up methods.
- Create wallet coupons and allow users to redeem those coupons to top up their wallets.
- Merchants can download the transaction list in an Excel or CSV file.
- Restrict WooCommerce wallet users from using any wallet feature individually and apply the same restrictions globally.
- Customers can generate QR codes for their wallet account to receive payment from other wallet users.
- Merchants can use a widget to show customers their wallet amount upon login.
- Customers can send Invitations to their friends to join the Wallet System.
- Supports the Elementor page builder.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF WOOCOMMERCE WALLET SYSTEM PLUGIN
WooCommerce Wallet plugin adds digital wallets to the online stores. Customers can use their wallet balance to purchase your products & services.
Note: Get Wallet System for WooCommerce Pro
DOCUMENTATION OF PREMIUM VERSION
Create and Revamp your eCommerce store with WooCommerce Services
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Wallet System For WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “Wallet System for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Wallet System for WooCommerce and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where can I view the list of all Wallet transactions?
Follow these steps to see the Wallet transaction list:
From the Admin menu, go to WP Swings > Wallet System.
Navigate to the Wallet Transactions tab. There you can view the transaction list.
Can I integrate the Wallet System for WooCommerce with local payment gateways?
We provide integration with popular local payment gateways. But if you want integration with a specific payment gateway, please contact us.
Can we recharge the wallet from the frontend or without an admin dashboard?
Yes, we can recharge the wallet from the frontend for this, please go to the my-account page >> wallet >> add balance.
Can we refund the order on the digital wallet plugin?
Yes, the admin can refund the order on the plugin wallet. For this we have provided a setting name as a refund to the wallet, please enable this setting from the general tab.
Can the admin update the wallet amount of all the users at once?
Yes, for this we have provided a functionality through which the admin can add the (credit/debit)wallet of all users at once.
Can we update the wallet amount of users individually?
Yes, the admin can update the wallet amount individually. For this please go to the plugin setting >> wallet(Here all the users are listed you can change it accordingly).
Can the admin check all the wallet transactions of their users?
Yes, the admin can check all the transactions of their users, for this go to the plugin setting >> wallet transaction >> from here admin can check all the transactions.
Yes, for this please go to the my-account page >> wallet >> click on transfer and then from here they can transfer the amount to the other person.
Is there any shortcode for the Wallet system for WooCommerce?
Yes, Admin can shortcode wps-wallet for using all the functionalities of the Wallet System for WooCommerce.
Does WooCommerce digital wallet plugin Support WordPress Multisite networks?
Yes, the Wallet plugin supports WordPress Multisite Network
My question is not listed?
Contributors & Developers
“Wallet System for WooCommerce – Digital Wallet, Cashback Rewards, Recharge User Wallets, View Transition History” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Wallet System for WooCommerce – Digital Wallet, Cashback Rewards, Recharge User Wallets, View Transition History” has been translated into 11 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.