Just place the Widget on your sidebar to let your visiters translate words from Hawaiian to English or English to Hawaiian.
Plugin Updated Dec-18th
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Go to the Widgets menu in the WordPress Admin and add the “WEHEWEHE” Widget to your Sidebar or Footer Area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WEHEWEHE Hawaiian English Dictionary Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WEHEWEHE Hawaiian English Dictionary Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improved support for WordPress 4.1 and current web standards.
- Updated URL for wehewehe.org queries.
- Improved support for ʻokina and kahakō usage.
- Fixed query string to accept escaped single-quotes as an okina by stripping backslashes.
- Added Background Color Option to the Settings page.
- Fixed query string to except spaces by adding urlencode for posted variables.
- Added Menu Placement Options to the Settings page and updated styles on the right sidebar.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.