Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
This plugin allows you whitelist IP addresses so Limit Login Attempt plugin doesn’t block them.
- Add one or more IP addresses which won’t be blocked by Limit Login Attempt plugin
- You can also enter just the beginning of the IP e.g. 192.168. and all IP addresses starting with those numbers will be whitelisted
- You can insert little notes above or after an IP address but it has to be prefixed by a pound sign e.g. # home ip
- The plugin checks for duplicate ips and remove them from the list (if any)
- Easy to use interface
- Add unlimited IP addresses
Go to Admin > Settings > Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts then click on the theme you like and the child theme will be created for you.
- Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/support/
- Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
Do you need an amazing plugin created especially for your needs? Contact me.
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Web and Mobile Programming by Orbisius.com
- Unzip the package, and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to use this plugin?
Just install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Admin > Options > Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts.
Then click on a theme and the plugin will create a child theme for you.
- What to do next?
Go to http://club.orbisius.com and post suggestions in our forum for new features that you’d like to see in this plugin or its extensions.
Contributors & Developers
“Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WP 4.4
- Tested with WP 4.0.1
- improved settings UI
- Initial release