Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
This plugin allows you whitelist IP addresses so Limit Login Attempt plugin doesn’t block them.
- Add one or more IP addresses which won’t be blocked by Limit Login Attempt plugin
- You can also enter just the beginning of the IP e.g. 192.168. and all IP addresses starting with those numbers will be whitelisted
- You can insert little notes above or after an IP address but it has to be prefixed by a pound sign e.g. # home ip
- The plugin checks for duplicate ips and remove them from the list (if any)
- Easy to use interface
- Add unlimited IP addresses
Go to Admin > Settings > Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts then click on the theme you like and the child theme will be created for you.
- Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/support/
- Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
Do you need an amazing plugin created especially for your needs? Contact me.
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Web and Mobile Programming by Orbisius.com
- Unzip the package, and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to use this plugin?
Just install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Admin > Options > Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts.
Then click on a theme and the plugin will create a child theme for you.
- What to do next?
Go to http://club.orbisius.com and post suggestions in our forum for new features that you’d like to see in this plugin or its extensions.
Contributors & Developers
“Whitelist IP For Limit Login Attempts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WP 4.4
- Tested with WP 4.0.1
- improved settings UI
- Initial release