Simple plugin to add video into your widget box. Supports Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and many other sites that provide embed code.. just don’t forget to edit the embed code to the size of your widget box
Tested up to 3.5.2
- Simple plugin to add video into your widget box.
For help and support please contact us at info [at] purpleturtle.pro
Or submit a support ticket at https://hub.purpleturtle.pro
Purple Turtle Productions
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the files to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop “Video Box” into your preferred widget area
- Grab embed code from desired site and edit the height and width to your desired size
- Paste embedd code into the widget editor and click “Save”
Editable fields include:
Title – [for the widget]
Embed Code – [remember to edit sizes]
More Text – [goes under the video]
Link – [will create a link for the More Text]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Video Widget Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.5 Added Vevo, Veoh and Metacafe
1.4 Updated embed code
1.3 Fixed Dailymotion and vimeo embed for new style