Fly Plugins presents WishList Member for WP Courseware.
This integration is only intended for anyone using WishList Member prior to version 3.1 Build 6546, otherwise, WP Courseware has a native integration built into WishList Member.
Would you like to sell an online course with WishList Member?
The WishList Member Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. Simply assign WP Courseware course(s) to a WishList Member membership level. When a student purchases the membership level, they will automatically be enrolled into the associated course(s).
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated Learning Management System and sell online courses.
WishList Membership Plugin Integration with WP Courseware
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New student pays for the membership level, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on the purchased membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
This plugin is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and WishList Member.
- Upload the
WishList Member addon for WP Coursewarefolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going into Training Courses–>WishList Member, then associate courses with membership levels (this assumes you already have courses and membership levels created).
Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
Does this plugin require WishList Member to already be installed
Where can I get WP Courseware?
Where can I get WishList Member?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware for WishList Member” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Courseware for WishList Member” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Fixed call to deprecated function for retrieving a list of membership levels.
- Fix: Fixed call to deprecated function for retrieving a list of user’s assigned membership levels.
- Fix: Fixed issue where retroactive enrollment would timeout when the number of students was extremely high.
- Fix: Fixed issue where method was being called statically causing a deprecated error to appear with debug mode on.
- New: Added function to retroactively assign new courses to existing membership levels that have already been purchased
- Initial release