WPAchievements is a powerful WordPress Achievements, Quests & Ranks Plugins. It is a perfect extension for your WordPress powered website to improve your user’s experiences and increase user interactivity. With WPAchievements you can create and manage user achievements, quests and ranks with ease. WordPress Gamification has never been so easy!
WPAchievements Free is a fully functional but limited version of WPAchievements.
Let’s take a look at the features that WPAchievements (WordPress Gamification Plugin) provides:
- Add Achievements & Quests to your website for a wide range of activities
- Reward users with points when they gain Achievements & Quests
- Restrict content by gained achievements, solved quests or user ranks
- Responsive Custom Achievements Page
- Publish to a user’s BuddyPress stream when they gain Achievements & Quests
- Achievements & Quests can be shared to users Facebook and Twitter
- Add and Manage Ranks to your website
- Limit Achievements to specific Ranks
- Publish to a user’s BuddyPress stream when they gain a new Rank
- Lock content so only specific Ranks can view it
- Easily manage each of your users Achievements
WPAchievement comes with several useful widgets, so you can display leaderbords and user achievements everywhere. Following Widgets are available:
- Leaderboard: Shows a leaderboard of achievements gained by users.
- My Achievements: Shows a list of achievements gained by the user.
- My Quests: Shows a list of quests gained by the user.
- My Rank: Shows the current rank of the user.
You are able to use plugin shortcodes to show special and customized plugin output in posts and pages on your site. Following shortcodes are available:
- [wpa_achievements] Copy this to any post/page to display all available achievements.
- [wpa_quests] Copy this to any post/page to display all available quests.
- [wpa_myachievements] Copy this to any post/page to display a list of achievement images that the user has gained.
- [wpa_rank_achievements] Copy this to any post/page to display a list of achievement available for the choosen rank.
- [wpa_myquests] Copy this to any post/page to display a list of quest images that the user has gained.
- [wpa_myranks] Copy this to any post/page to display the current rank information of the user.
- [wpa_mypoints] Copy this to any post/page to display user’s points.
- [wpa_leaderboard_list] Copy this to any post/page to display an unformatted leaderboard list.
- [wpa_custom_achievement] Copy this to any post/page to trigger a custom achievement.
- [wpa_leaderboard_widget] Copy this to any post/page to display a standard leaderboard.
- [wpa_leaderboard] Copy this to any post/page to display an advanced leaderboard data table.
- [wpa_activity_code] Copy this to any post/page to display an input form for activity code validation.
- [wpa_quest_steps] Copy this to any post/page to display the interactive quest progress map.
- [wpa_achievement] Displays an individual achievement description on any page or post.
- [wpa_quest] Displays an individual quest description on any page or post.
- [wpa_if_achievement] Conditional Shortcode – Display the content if the user has gained a certain achievement.
- [wpa_if_quest] Conditional Shortcode – Display the content if the user has solved a certain quest.
- [wpa_if_rank] Conditional Shortcode – Display the content if the user has reached a specific rank.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wpachievementsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WPAchievements->Settings screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“WPAchievements Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
v1.2.0 – Based on WPAchievements v8.12.1
- New: Award achievements to users directly from achievements edit page
- New: Option to allow negative points
- New: Shortcode to display user points [wpa_mypoints]
- Tweak: Init hooks earlier to avoid conflicts with some Themes and Plugins
- Tweak: Optimized CSS on quest edit page
- Fix: Achievement and Quest points not awarded
- Fix: Issue with User Pro when assigning achievements manually
- Fix: Achievement parameter for ‘wpachievements_admin_add_achievement’ action
v1.1.0 – Based on WPAchievements v8.11.2
- New: Completely reimplemented and fully responsive [wpa_achievements] and [wpa_quests] outputs
- Tweak: Shortcodes [wpa_myachievements] & [wpa_myquests] generates responsive output
- Tweak: Widget “My Achievements” & “My Quests” generates responsive output
- Tweak: Shortcode [wpa_achievements] & [wpa_quest] output message if no achievement or quest is available
- Fix: Default setting value for achievement page
- Fix: Display available Achievements and Quests on every page if “None” is selected
- Fix: Undefined variable myranks if wpa_myrank shortcode is used without title
- Fix: Can’t hide title for wpa_myachievements shortcode
v1.0.0 – Based on WPAchievements v8.10.0
- Initial Version