A very simple plugin which allows you to upload various files and create document listing
A very simple document plugin that output an unordered document.
- Documents are order by created date. Latest document comes on top.
- Shortcodes: For Full list of document[wpyog-document-list] For single document [wpyog-document id=16] id=“16” is the id of the document, replace with your own document id or copy from “WPYog Document” section.
- Download the plugin, and unzip it.
- Place the wpyog-document folder in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin from the plugins tab of your WordPress admin.
- Upload documents to “WPYog Document”.
- Place shortcodes [wpyog-document-list] or single document shortcode [wpyog-document id=16]id=“16” is the id of the document, replace with your own document id or copy from “WPYog Document” section.
Can I request a feature to be added on the plugin?
Certainly and would love to hear about it.
- Upload any documents like pdf, word etc.
- Display full list of document or single document
- Add / edit listing
February 28, 2019
Clicking the upload document button does nothing unfortunately in my case.
December 12, 2017
Nice Plugin for managing the documents.
August 16, 2017
This is a great plugin. I can easily handle my documents and share its links.
Contributors & Developers
“WPYog Documents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPYog Documents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.