This YYDevelopment Accessibility plugin will allow you to add accessibility button to your website and help dealing with some of the WCAG rules.
This plugins is meant improve your site browsing experience for people with disabilities using your site. The plugin will allow increasing and decreasing the font size, change the size contrast and add link to your site accessibility statement page.
It’s also important to note out that this plugin not making sure site fully accessible but it helps dealing with some of the WCAG guidelines.
Accessibility Plugin Features
- Increase Font Size Button
- Decrease Font Size Button
- Light contrast Button
- High contrast Button
- The ability to add link to accessibility page on your site
- The ability to change the position of the button
- Control over the button design (button size, background, position, z-index, icon and much more…)
- RTL support
Accessibility Plugin Features
About the author & license
This plugin was brought to you for free by YYDevelopment under GPLv2 license.
The plugin is 100% free and we intend to keep it that way in the future as well. You are free to use this plugin and all our other free wordpress plugins for your projects, your client’s projects or for anything else you need.
If this plugin was helpful for you please share it online and if you get a chance to give it a positive review we will appreciate that.
If have any problems or questions regarding our YYDevelopment accessibility plugin submit a ticket and we will be happy to help.
By the way, we are based in Israel so we welcome you to visit our Hebrew site as well YYDevelopment Israel if you are fellow Israeli.
Help support us with a coffee donation
Don’t you just hate it when you download a plugin and you find out that in order to use it you have to buy a pro version?
Even bigger problem is when you use a plugin and then just out of the blue the developer decides to add a pro version and he either changes the way the plugin works or he converts some of the free functions to paid ones.
We sure did hate that and a few years back we decided to start creating some of the plugins ourselves and we decided to share them all with the WordPress community 100% FREE.
Nowadays we have more than 15 plugins and you can download and use them all for free by Clicking Here.
If you liked this plugin and you want to help support our cause, buy us a coffee. Studies show that coffee helps with creating WordPress plugins.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yydevelopment-accessibilitydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- On your admin panel go into “Back To Top Button” option and add your code.
Do I need to take any action to make this plugin work?
All you need to do it to install and activate the plugin and it will start showing up on your site
How can i edit this plugin settings
Under the tag “settings” on the admin panel you will have the option to edit the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Accessibility Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- YYDevelopment Accessibility button plugin launch
- Fixing LTR CSS
- Fixing CSS
- Improve plugin JS
- Remove body position from css
- Adding z-index editing option
- Changing text domain name
- Added nonce to plugin
- Added global rating message block
- Css changes
- Made the plugin position as fixed
- Improve font resize option
- Stopped saving data from one page to another
- Added one more resize font to the plugin
- Remove font size loading to page
- Allow the option to include and exclude pages
- Changing values to exclude to avoid clashing with other YYDevelopment plugins
- Fixing the loading plugin bug on incognito mode
- Added donation button to the plugin description
- Escaping data better
- Changing button position when admin bar showing
- Converted the admin change on 2.1.1 to setting on the plugin page
- Removing fix position checkbox and adding margin top to not overlap with admin bar when user logged in with the plugin on fixed position
- Fixing wrong font resize on css style that has font size for the site body tag
- Making sure the code will load after the jquery