This plugin helps to set cookie bar into your website as per your style.
Our plugin provide following featues:
Admin can add cookie details from the backend.
If admin will click ‘Save Changes’ button without making any changes then default value will set for each field stores in database and according to it in front end cookie bar will show.
This plugin adds a cookie bar to your website either in the header or footer so you can show your compliance status regarding the new EU Cookie Law.
User can fully customize the style of cookie bar so it fits in with your existing website – change the colours, text etc.
User can choose which button you want to add in your cookie bar from Admin.
User can also choose link instead of button.
- Upload the
zestard-cookie-consentfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Settings/ Cookie Consent” to configure the banner with your own text, colours and styles
Yes! Cookie Consent’s core features are and always will be free.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zestard Cookie Consent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zestard Cookie Consent” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible with WordPress 6.1.1
- Bug fixed.
- Design change in back office.
- A small change related to Author and Developer name.
- A change since the previous version.