Ziteboard is a standalone online web whiteboard service with real-time collaboration. With Ziteboard, you have infinite space to work on with your team in real-time regardless the device you use – a zoomable, vector-based, shared online whiteboard, which works on any device without needing to download anything. This combination of existing services in a single product is only available through our technology. Google Drive has the solution for documents and spreadsheets, and Ziteboard has it for visual communication.
Public speakers, freelancers, designers, developers, teachers, managers, consultants as well as creative agencies use this infinite canvas to collaborate and discuss daily, to brainstorm and to see the big picture, a system design or a workflow. Using Ziteboard results in shorter and more effective meetings and better communication. Customer feedback states its quality in complementing both PowerPoint and Prezi presentations.
Design any workflow, wireframe, prototype. Explain, sketch, teach anything. Do all this without downloading or installing anything and do it for free forever on any device.
Use this visual collaboration platform just as tens of thousands of remote teams, developers, designers do for meetings, project planning or customer communication.
Boost any meeting, brainstorm, presentation, tutoring or training. Whiteboard with friends and colleagues across time zones regardless the device they have. Some people use Ziteboard as a moodboard, others only use the sticky notes to organize their todo’s.
It’s much easier to work together with a client rather than sending tens of emails and attaching different versions of the same visual or image file. Drag and drop any image or photo to the canvas and mark it up in real time. Share concepts, projects and work on them until they’re ready.
With Ziteboard’s Share to View method you can create a view-only whiteboard. To embed the Ziteboard service itself or any collaborative, real-time boards is not allowed with this plugin. If you want to get an online whiteboard service integrated in your WordPress site, visit White Label Solution and Online Whiteboard API
See: What does Share to View mean?
This plugin enables you to embed a published, view-only whiteboard into your webpage.
- Download a copy of the plugin.
- Unzip and Upload ‘ziteboard’ to a sub directory in ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit Ziteboard, start the app and log in.
- Create a whiteboard you want to embed.
- Publish the whiteboard (click ‘Share to View’ in the Menu) to get the URL.
- In WordPress’s text block use the shortcode: [ZITEBOARD src=THE_PUBLISHED_URL_ABOVE].
- Set the optional parameters.
- src: (obligatory) the URL generated by ‘Share to View’ in the Ziteboard app
- width: (default: 600px) the width of the whiteboard in px or in %
- height: (default: 400px) the height of the whiteboard in px
- class: (default: ziteboard-class) the css class of the wrapper DIV element
- style: (default: ) extra css style elements for the wrapper DIV element
- open: (default: enable) open=disable hides the OPEN button
- fullscreen: (default: enable) fullscreen=disable hides the label saying Fullscreen
- [ZITEBOARD src=https://view.ziteboard.com/shared/02300834004516]
- [ZITEBOARD src=https://view.ziteboard.com/shared/02300834004516 width=800px height=800px]
- [ZITEBOARD src=https://view.ziteboard.com/shared/02300834004516 width=800px height=800px open=disable fullscreen=disable]
If you are ready with your whiteboard and you want to show others what you have done, publish the board by choosing Share to View from the menu. What does Share to View mean?
Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
Yes, Ziteboard works with every WordPress theme.
Will this work on WordPress multisite?
Where can I get support?
The developers provide support HERE
Is it free?
This WordPress plugin is free. To create a whiteboard that you want to embed is also free. However you can create more impressive whiteboard with Pro features.
Where can I find documentation?
Look up the Frequently Asked Questions at the FAQ
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development HERE
Who builds Ziteboard?
Ziteboard is an award-winning online whiteboard online whiteboard service. The service won significant international startup competitions organized by TechStars/CosHx, the LeWeb-HU Chapter, Deutsche Telekom, places at Founders Games, Startup Night Berlin, the Global Webit Congress in Istanbul, Pioneers Festival. Ziteboard is also a Microsoft Bizspark Plus startup since mid-2015. Contact us if you wish to invest.
Contributors & Developers
“Ziteboard Online Whiteboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Feature – Internatialization
- Fix – fixing 2.7.0
- Feature – enable/disable to open the whiteboard for editing
- Feature – prevent scrolling of the main page if the whiteboard is focused.
- Dev – remove apostrophes.
- Dev – remove apostrophes.
- Dev – change quote marks to apostrophe.
- Dev – provide name attribute.
- Initial release.