Adds Captcha Code anti-spam methods to WordPress forms. Forms include comments form, registration form, lost passwordform and login form. In order to post comments or register, users will have to type in the code shown on the image. This prevents spam from automated bots. Adds security.
- Administrator can specify where the captcha should be displayed i.e, comments, login, registration or lost password form.
- Administrator select the letters type from the options available – Capital letters, Small letters or Capital & Small letters.
- Administrator select the captcha type from the options available – Alphanumeric, Alphabets or numbers.
- Translation enabled.
- If you find any bugs, please report in the following link, so that it will be fixed as soon as possible.
- If you think adding features to this plugin can improve the experience, please recommend it in the following link.
Thanks for downloading and installing my plugin. You can show your appreciation and support for future development by donating.
Blog page: http://www.vinojcardoza.com/captcha-code-authentication/
The translation were done using a translation software. I am not sure about the accuracy of the translation. If you find some errors in the translation of your language, please let me know through the following link in the comments section. Also, if you couldn’t find your language and you are able to translate it, please let me know. http://www.vinojcardoza.com/captcha-code-authentication/
Translation available for following languages
- Catalan (Translated by SiVolsThoEnsenyo)
- Chinese (Translated by Leonardo Losoviz)
- Czech (Translated by Jan)
- Dutch (Translated by Duncan Bruns)
- Finnish (Translated by Joni Tyvio)
- French (Translated by Laurent Verpeet)
- German (Tranlsated by Simon)
- Hungarian (Translated by Sólyom Jöran)
- Persian (Translated by Saeed)
- Polish (Translated by Hoek)
- Portugese (European)
- Portugese – Brazilian (Translated by Rafael Santos)
- Russian (Translated by Andris Vonda)
- Slovak (Translated by Tomas Bujna)
- Spanish (Translated by Juan Cuquejo)
- Swedish (Translated by Carl-Gunnar)
- Turkish (Traslated by Aygin Net)
- Download the plugin.
- Upload to your blog (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it.
- Click the ‘Captcha’ menu.
- Fill in the options.
Important Note: It is mandatory to save options in this plugin.
Uninstalling is as simple as deactivating and deleting the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Captcha Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Turkish translation added
- Minor bug fix on variable declaration
- Hungary translation added
- Minor corrections
- Tested compatibility with WordPress version 4.5.3
- Settings menu moved under ‘Settings’