etracker Analytics for WordPress & WooCommerce is the easiest way to add the etracker code to your WordPress site or WooCommerce shop to track visits and campaigns, enabling GDPR compliance independent of user´s consent to cookies. It works cookie-less by default and as fallback option if no cookie consent is granted.
This extension automatically collects data about page views, scroll and download events, videos and music, and clicks on external links. In addition, the following eCommerce activities can be tracked in WooCommerce shops: Product (detail page) view, add to basket, remove from basket, sales.
For registered etracker users: Just enable it, fill in your etracker account key, and that’s it.
This plugin prepares your site to use Signalize as well as etracker Analytics.
Signalize lets you send push notifications to all your subscribers – including iPhone users via wallet push – so they keep coming back.
If you have no etracker or Signalize account: Go to etracker or Signalize to register for a free 30-day trial account. No obligations and no credit card required.
etrackerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“etracker Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“etracker Analytics” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “etracker Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for WordPress 6.2 verified
- Fix: WooCommerce plugin detection for multisite installations
- New: Support for custom tracking domain
- Chg: Settings rearranged for a better overview
- New: Added shortcode [etracker_send_wc_order] for sending etracker order events from custom thankyou pages
- New: Integrated Reporting support for custom post types added
- New: Support for WP Rocket added
- Chg: Preventing data collection is no longer active by default for “Do Not Track” signals
- Fix Integrated Reporting not available with MySQL 5.5
- Refactoring of Plugin
- New: Integrated Reporting
- Support for WordPress 6.1 verified
- Remove plugin settings during uninstall process
- Fix PHP notice on plugin settings page
- Fix WooCommerce plugin detection
- Fix for Divi Builder
- WooCommerce add-to-cart event fix for Firefox
- Fix for WooCommerce add-to-cart event
- Support for WooCommerce events, support for WordPress 6.0 verified