The Most Powerful Funnel Builder for WordPress is now available for FREE.
Funnel Builder for WordPress
Hate the idea of paying high monthly costs for expensive and rigid funnel builders?
You don’t need to anymore.
Meet WooFunnels: The most intuitive and affordable Funnel Builder for WordPress. It makes the process of creating conversion-optimized opt-in pages, beautiful landing pages, flexible WooCommerce checkouts, one-click upsells and even thank you pages a breeze.
WooFunnels also provides you with pre-built templates that are 100% mobile-responsive and look great on all devices.
Use WooFunnels to create:
- Beautiful opt-in and landing pages
- Optimized WooCommerce checkout pages (global & one page checkouts)
- Highly targeted order bumps
- Rule-based one-click upsell offers
- Custom Thank You pages
Get ready to attract more paying customers to your business!
WHY DO YOU NEED A SALES FUNNEL?
A sales funnel takes the users from downloading a lead magnet to buying your product or service. Not only that, it boosts your average order value through order bumps and one-click upsells.
Here are some major benefits of a sales funnel:
- Lesser Distractions: Users go from one step to the next without any exit points along the way.
- Higher Returns on Ad Spends: Creating optimized user journeys allow you to maximize returns on ad spends.
- Greater Order Value: Showing customers relevant pre and post-purchase offers, they can accept with one click, hence increasing the order value.
- Higher Conversion Rates: With marketing automation added to your sales funnel, you can bring abandoned users back to complete their purchase.
Let’s explore the essential features of WooFunnels.
FUNNEL BUILDER LITE FEATURES
Optin & Sales Pages
Create lead capture or squeeze pages using our conversion-optimized templates. Our templates offer a clean and minimalist design to help you generate leads.
Use our pre-built templates, widgets and shortcodes to customize your Opt-in Pages and sales pages.
Design beautiful and optimized checkout pages for your WooCommerce store. Every checkout page template includes trust seals, product guarantees, customer reviews, and more. Give a cost breakdown – item costs, shipping charges. – to reassure users of their purchase.
Truly Flexible Checkout Field Editor
While most checkout field editors let you simply rearrange fields in rigid sections, our field editor is built to give you extreme flexibility. It’s the most advanced checkout solution, engineered from the ground-up that lets you:
- Create your own sections
- Drag and drop fields within sections
- Re-order and remove fields you don’t need
You can of course mark a checkout as global or add products to make it product-specific.
Customizable Thank You Pages
The default thank you page looks bland and isn’t optimized to carry the conversation forward. With our highly customisable templates and widgets, you can create beautiful order confirmation pages.
Templates for Every Step
With WooFunnels you get highly customizable templates for each step of the funnel. Every template is built thoughtfully, is highly optimized for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
In-depth Customer Insights to get insights into every customer – total spend, offers accepted, spend at each step & more.
You can see the contacts entering your funnel and detailed analytics in real-time.
What’s more? You can choose to send the contacts over to your CRM or nurture them using Autonami.
Performance Dashboard gives you a bird’s eye view of the whole funnel builder.
Here’s what you can see right inside your WordPress dashboard:
- The total number of contacts, orders, and revenue
- Revenue generated per contact
- Best performing funnel and pages – See the leaderboard to know what’s working and what’s not
- Recent activities – A log to track the users’ actions in real-time
FUNNEL BUILDER PRO FEATURES
When a user clicks on the CTA button placed on the Opt-in page, the form pop-ups are on their screen. It allows you to capture leads in two steps, hence helping maximize conversions.
Conversion Optimized Checkout Pages
Your checkout doesn’t necessarily need to be just a single product focussed. You can add multiple products, allowing users to accept one or more out of the list.
Furthermore, use all these Checkout Optimizations to minimize cart abandonment.
You can even create offers such as buy two get one free or buy three get two free, allowing users to make a choice and pick a deal they love.
AOV-Boosting Order Bumps
Order Bumps are the offers made to the user on the checkout page. One can add them to the cart with one click.
- Rule-based order bumps to show or skip a bump based on the cart items, cart total, coupons used, & more.
- Different order bump skin options to make the bump match brand colors
- Different display positions for the order bump
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions & Membership-based products.
With post-purchase upsells, secure the immediate order before pitching other offers. Users can accept them with a single click, which boosts the store’s average order value. The friction free purchases enhance user experience.
- Rule-based upsells to present offers based on item(s) bought, payment gateway used, order total & more.
- Mobile-responsive, pre-built one-click upsell offer page templates for Elementor.
- Dynamic Offers Paths to link one offer with another and display offers based on the previous offer’s acceptance.
- Multiple upsells on a single page.
- Ability to separately charge a shipping fee on the upsell product.
Get deep insights into your funnels and the revenue they generate for your store. View the number of visits, total revenue, revenue per visit, and more for each funnel separately. You can select the date range and view user’s activity during that period. What’s more? You can view conversion rate and revenue for every step in the funnel.
When you’re equipped with data, you can make meaningful decisions and connect the dots.
All Premium Templates
With Funnel Builder Pro, you get access to our entire library of stylish-looking, conversion-optimized templates for all pages, from Opt-in to Thank you.
Due to our deep integration with the page builder, you can customize all the funnel pages in Elementor. But if you wish to use any other page builder of your choice, WooFunnels gives you the liberty to do that too. Use the personalized codes and design the page you want.
With WooFunnels, you can split test any page in the funnel. Divide the traffic and send them over to different pages to study which path gives out better conversions.
- Split test products offered
- A/B test product prices – analyze which price converts better
- See which page design leads to more sales.
- Try out varying headings and sales copy to promote the one that converts best.
These would help you nail the products and sales page copy that resonates the most with your customers.
Full Feature List
- Unlimited Funnels: There is no limit on the number of funnels you can create in WooFunnels. Go ahead and design to your heart’s content.
- Ready to Use Templates: WooFunnels offers you conversion-optimized attractive pre-built templates that can be imported with one click and save you a whole lot of time.
- In-line forms & Pop-Ups: You can choose to have the Opt-in form embed on the page or open in a separate pop-up window.
- One-step, two-step & three-step checkouts: You can choose to design a one-step or multi-step checkout form for your sales funnel.
- Flexible Checkout Fields Editor: Rearrange sections, drag & drop fields to re-order them, add new fields – HTML, radio box, checkbox, text, and many more.
- Checkout Discounting: With Funnel Builder Pro, you would be able to apply discounts to your products displayed on the checkout page, and who doesn’t love discounts!
- Offering Product Choice: Give your customers the option to choose the exact product variant they wish to buy from multiple options, right on the checkout page. It can be in the form of a checkbox or radio buttons; however, you want to display them.
- Checkout Page Optimization: We have a range of optimization options available such as Google Address Autocomplete, Express pay options, multi-step field preview feature, auto-apply coupon codes and more.
- Live Cart Capturing: Save your users’ email addresses as soon as they enter them in the field. This helps in sending automated emails, especially in the case of an abandoned cart.
- Cart Abandonment Tracking: Track cart abandonment rate, recovery rate, lost carts, recovered revenue, and more. Tweak email body, subject line, discount amount, and delay for better recovery results.
- Rule-based Order Bumps: Conditions such as cart total, cart items, category, coupon(s) used to define what bump offer would be made to the customer. These are compatible with variable, subscriptions, and membership-based products.
- Multiple Bumps on Checkout: More than one Order Bump offers can also be made on one checkout page. The customer has the option to add one or more bumps to their cart. With each click to add the bump, the order total gets updated.
- One-Click Upsell & Downsells: Decide if you want to make an Upsell or Downsell offer to your customers, based on the item purchased, cart total, and more. You can even link multiple offers together depending on such conditions.
- Multiple upsells on a page: Having more than one upsell product on a page offers more options to the user to choose from, and in turn, increases the conversion rate.
- Smart Skip Option: You can skip showing some offers to our customers if they had already bought it before or if it’s a part of their current cart. Just set the rules to avoid making overlapping offers.
- A/B Testing: A/B test your complete funnel. Split test prices, offers, products, copy, page design, of your order bump, checkout page, one-click Upsells.
- Contacts Reporting: Track which user bought what product and rejected which offer at a glance. Also, analyze how much money you made through that one contact’s purchase.
- In-depth Analytics: Analyse each funnel based on the total number of visits, total revenue, revenue per visit, revenue per step, and so on.
- Elementor: WooFunnels deeply integrates with Elementor to provide you with templates for all funnel pages from Opt-in to Checkout, and Thank you pages. Elementor also has special widgets for building any page from scratch.
- Divi: We integrate with Divi and have pre-built checkout page templates for you to try. You can customize a Shopify style checkout or our most popular Minimalist template in Divi. We might be rolling out templates for other pages soon too.
- Other Page Builders: You can use any other page builder of your choice, like Beaver, Oxygen, Thrive, or others, to customize the funnel pages. Use the custom shortcodes to create and personalize any page on the builder.
- LearnDash: WooFunnels integrates via WooCommerce with the popular LMS plugin, LearnDash allowing you to auto-enroll leads into your free course with a single click.
Go beyond funnels with Marketing Automation
Why stop at the sales funnel when you can go beyond marketing automation? Use email marketing to recover abandoned carts and bring customers back to the funnel.
Offer time-bound coupon codes to your customers to make them complete their purchase sooner rather than later.
With Autonami’s free version, you get the following features:
- Create an abandoned cart recovery sequence.
- Live capture the carts to keep track of abandonment and recovery.
- Design a post-purchase follow-up sequence to help you build better bonds with your customers.
- Set a time delay to your mails to send them at a strategically pre-defined time.
- Personalized discount coupon codes and set expiry on them.
- Define rules based on which the automated emails and coupon codes would be sent to the users.
- Track abandoned carts, recovered carts, and revenue- all in real-time.
Funnel Builder plugin is best for?
- eCommerce Store Owners
- Course Creators
- Coaches / Trainers
- Artists & Photographers
- Everyone …
As an agency back in the day, serving one-on-one clients and building solutions on top of WordPress and WooCommerce, we realized that there weren’t many smart solutions available to build sales funnels in WordPress, and so we decided to build one. A solution with seamless user experience, and one that did not bind the user into paying hundreds of dollars every month.
All of this led us to create – WooFunnels – an interface that is designed keeping the users in mind.
And now you can enjoy a very intuitive and guided user experience to create your sales funnel within minutes, without having to hire a developer or a designer in the process.
- Install ‘Funnel Builder’ Plugin.
- Activate the Plugin.
- Go to WooFunnels -> Funnels
- Start creating Funnels.
Contributors & Developers
“Funnel Builder for WordPress – Sell More with Sales Funnels” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Funnel Builder for WordPress – Sell More with Sales Funnels” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.4.0 (Sept 30, 2022)
- Added: UI/UX improved in favor of better product features discoverability. (#2556)
- Added: Store checkout funnels functionality. (#2806)
- Added: Checkout- New loading effect (Shimmer Animation) on all elements of checkout. (#4244)
- Added: Checkout- International phone field support for phone field. (#4244)
- Added: Checkout- Live validation for email and phone fields. (#4244)
- Added: Checkout- Floating labels for the input fields. (#4244)
- Added: Collapsible order summary feature is added. (#4244)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility with plugin MDS Collivery By MDS Technologies. (#2439)
- Added: Compatibility with Bricks theme. (#2473)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility with Nextend Social Login and Register plugin. (#2532)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility with WooCommerce InPost. (#2597)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility with Chronopost and Chronofood by WooChrono (#2691)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility with EU/UK VAT for WooCommerce by WPWhale. (#2808)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility with WP fusion abandoned cart functionality. (#3003)
- Added: Compatiblity with Kedence theme. (#3032)
- Improved: Checkout- Compatibility updated with blocksy theme. (#2603)
- Improved: Template previews are now more interactive and cover multi-step checkouts.
- Improved: User onboarding with guided setup and help screen. (#2901)
- Improved: Checkout- Compatibility updated with oxygen updated. (#2486)
- Improved: Checkout- Compatibility updated with WooCommerce Product Bundle. (#2947)
- Improved: Better dummy data and controls to handle visibility of section inside customer information and order details dynamic widgets. (#2624)
- Improved: Removed ‘-copy’ suffix from the step name while duplicating funnel. (#2437)
- Improved: Optin submit confirmation email to admin was not getting send in case of WP Offload SES lite plugin. (#2976)
- Improved: Method to to get the client IP address to improve event match quality for Facebook conversion events. (#2975)
- Improved: Checkout- Beaver Builder support updated for the duplicated checckout page. (#4298)
- Fixed: Compatibility with Woodmart theme. (#2426)
- Fixed: Issue with embedded checkout page shortcode when used as global checkout. (#2452)
- Fixed: Checkout- Section styling settings were not there for the checkout widget. (#2454)
- Fixed: Funnel thank you page was not opening when the order was placed using the order-pay page. (#2593)
- Fixed: Update title field getting hidden when user blanks the field. (#2581)
- Fixed: Checkout- A PHP notice showing up on checkout when no settings are saved in PayPal for WooCommerce plugin. (#2609)
- Fixed: Checkout- Review order page opening native checkout after PayPal popup with PayPal for WooCommerce plugin. (#1219)
- Fixed: Delete contact was not removing upsell data associated with the contact. (#2659)
- Fixed: WooFunnels_Optinconfirmation custom events were not firing in FB CAPI events in some cases. (#2629)
- Fixed: Wizard getting stuck after PRO plugin is ON. (#2680)
- Fixed: Store-wide add-to-cart settings were not working when redirected to cart settings enabled in WooCommerce. (#2707)
- Fixed: Translations on the react JS admin interfaces were not working. (#2765)
- Fixed: Beaver builder designing not working when setting the checkout as global. (#2724)
- Fixed: Checkout: Company field value is not getting copied between billing and shipping fields. (#2729)
- Fixed: Checkout views getting recorded twice in some edge cases. (#2736)
- Fixed: Optin form compatibility with RTL languages. (#2805)
- Fixed: Gutenberg icon background creating an issue with design panels. (#2849)
- Fixed: Optin popup was not showing up scrollbar on mobile devices. (#2927)
- Fixed: Deprecated PHP warning showinng up during Facebook pixel after WooCommerce v6.0.0 when coupon used in the order. (#1414)
- Fixed: Restrcited sitewide track JS on native thankyou pages causing duplicate pixel ID error. (#1455)
- Fixed: Google Tag manager showing warning when google ads and more than one GA Ids are used. (#4455)
2.3.0 (Apr 21, 2022)
- Added: Filter
wffn_optin_phone_param_only_countriesto select specific countries in optin phone field. (#2369)
- Improved: Compatibility with plugin ‘Points and Rewards for WooCommerce’ updated. (#2324)
- Improved: Featured Image support added for all steps. (#2364)
- Improved: Additional handling for the checkout block for Gutenberg when used as a reusable block. (#2380)
- Improved: Event ‘addtocart’ data improved to pass product tags, categories, and price for snapchat, pinteret and tiktok. (#2341)
- Improved: Compatibility with DiviDenPro. (#2337)
- Improved: Additional handling of Pageview events with the thankyou page to prevent them from firing twice in some cases. (#2353)
- Fixed: Optin form module for the latest version of Divi builder in editor mode. (#2310)
- Fixed: Event ‘ViewContent’ prevented from showing up on shop pages. (#2317)
- Fixed: An issue with Account creation when billing email contains some special character. (#2328)
- Fixed: Checkout custom field with type select placeholder not working on the checkout. (#4022)
- Fixed: Few PHP notices were showing up on canvas A/B test mode in some cases. (#2370)
- Fixed: PayPal buttons alignment when the German market plugin was used. (#2312)
- Fixed: Optin form via shortcode button width was not getting applied for few cases. (#2362)
2.2.0 (Apr 12, 2022)
- Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Ship to Multiple Addresses by WooCommerce.
- Added: Compatibility with FluentCRM Pro by Fluent CRM.
- Added: Compatibility with Yoast SEO: WooCommerce By Team Yoast.
- Added: Compatibility with Woodmart theme for thankyou page and optin.
- Added: A filter hook ‘wffn_allow_site_wide_tracking’ added to disallow sitewide tracking.
- Added: ViewContent event added for tiktok.
- Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Coupon URL By Skyverge.
- Added: Back to checkout button added from post edit screen.
- Improved: Added conversion rate stats for the order bump in vanvas view.
- Improved: Funnel session handling improved for cached optin cofirmation pages in few cases.
- Improved: Removed traffic parameters data from tiktok events as its showing as invalid params.
- Improved: Compatibility with Divi Page Builder updated.
- Improved: Disable Events tracking on order pay page.
- [Critical] Fixed: PayPal smart buttons were not showing up for the checkout pages after WooCommerce PayPal Payments v1.7.1.
- Fixed: A conflict with Yoast SEO news plugin causing page builder actions to break in some cases.
- Fixed: Pass item total instead of item subtotal to cover discount cases at item level in GA analytics.
2.1.1 (March 23, 2022)
- [Critical] Fixed: Deprecated warning for elementor _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0. (#2213)
- Fixed: An issue with thankyou page rules for the case of upgrades in upsells. (#2182)
2.1.0 (March 11, 2022)
- Added: Compatibility with ‘Cost of Goods by PixelYourSite’ plugin. (#3881)
- Added: A filter ‘wffn_optin_advanced_filed_name’ added to modify custom fields names. (#2069)
- Added: ViewContent event for FaceBook on single product pages. (2014)
- Improved: Snapchat event tracking improved. (#1979)
- Improved: Prevent script loading when there is no pixel IDs. (#1960)
- Improved: Duplicating funnel now mainatins step order. (#2052)
- Fixed: Captcha settings were not working fine for optin. (#1980)
- Fixed: Extra pageview event firing for Pinterest. (#3861)
- Fixed: Wrong currency format showing in canvas mode. (#1968)
- Fixed: Run PageView event on all steps if global settings ON. (#1975)
- Fixed: Page view event not working for Google Analytics and Google Ads for store wide settings. (#2045)
2.0.1 (January 31, 2022)
- Improved: Canvas mode: Conversation rate is called rather a Conversion count. (#1834)
- Improved: Elementor and Divi: Templates importing speed is improved. (#1853)
- Improved: Wizard UI improvements. (#1865, #1859)
- Improved: Import template UI improvements. (#1856, #1858)
- Improved: React library improvements. (#1854)
- Fixed: Checkout: Compatibility updated with ‘WC Affirm’ payment gateway, A PHP error was coming in admin during editing of checkout pages with page builder, fixed. (#1850)
- Fixed: Oxygen builder edit link was wrong, fixed. (#1842)
- Fixed: Updating the contact status to unverified on optin form submission, now working on new contacts only. (#1836)
- Fixed: The street address was not appearing on the thank you page in a case. Fixed (#1879)
- Fixed: PHP 8.0 compatibility fixes. (#1886)
- Fixed: PHP 8.1 compatibility fixes. (#1844)
2.0.0 (January 24, 2022)
- Compatible with WordPress 5.9.0.
- Compatible with WooCommerce 6.2.0.
- New: Support for Canvas Builder to preview funnel steps in a tree-node structure.
- New: Two new sales funnels added: Rosetta and Frizty.
- New: Support for Site-wide tracking events for page view and add to cart events.
- New: Tracking events support extended to Google ads, Pinterest, Tiktok and Snapchat.
- New: Conversion tracking with UTM params and referrer information in WooCommerce order.
- New: Support for Pro: Order Bump replace with a specific product in cart.
- New: Support for Pro: Two new Order Bump skins.
- New: Support for Pro: Inbuilt A/B Testing in Canvas mode.
- Added: Support for Funnel Builder PRO v2.0 features.
- Improved: New cards in Analytics for more detailed information.
- Fixed: Some Gutenberg templates getting broken in case of funnel import, fixed.
- Fixed: Google recaptcha was not working for the optin forms.
- Security Fix: esc_sql() method used as suggested by the WordFence for post meta query during steps duplicate action. (#1176)
1.11.1 (December 27, 2021)
- Fixed: Build Files missing in the last update.
1.11.0 (December 27, 2021)
- Added: Filter hook added to allow custom fonts for the Gutenberg blocks. (#1659)
- Added: Feature to fire a webhook with form data after optin form submitted. (#1674)
- Improved: Compatibility updated for “WC-AC Hook” plugin. (#1692)
- Improved: Compatibility updated for “WooCommerce Postcode Checker” plugin. (#1692)
- Improved: Import button UI when no funnel exists. (#1661)
- Improved: Compatibility updated for ‘WooCommerce Points and Rewards’ by WooCommerce. (#1671)
- Improved: Handling for the case when older IntltelInput library in optin pages. (#1736)
- Improved: Handling for the case when setting “Improved Asset Loading” is turned ON in Elementor. (#1645)
- Improved: While importing WordPress pages inside a funnel, page builder is automatically detected & template assigned accordingly. (#1726)
- Fixed: WooFunnels tab showing up in oxygen builder. ($1649)
- Fixed: Disable Embed-form header footer when the page is built by Divi builder. (#1651)
- Fixed: Elementor widget settings were not getting saved in a few cases. (#1665)
- Fixed: Optin form styling issue with Divi builder. (#1667)
- Fixed: Issue with country state field in checkout in cases when only one country is allowed. (#1673)
- Fixed: Save button getting hidden for optin customize form page in some cases. (#1717)
- Fixed: Funnel not getting duplicate correctly when builder used is Gutenberg. (#1739)
- Fixed: Oxygen builder edit screen was not functional in a few cases while using templates. (#1745)
- Fixed: Tracking events were not working for the optin confirmation page. (#1747)
- Fixed: Elementor templates import failing with few cases when elementor meta contains ‘_elementor_page_assets’. (#1751)
- Fixed: Elementor widgets alignment settings icons were missing in a few sites. (#1758)
1.10.0 (November 12, 2021)
- Added: Compatibility added for WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace by WC Lovers. (#1616)
- Improved: Removed SlingBlocks plugin dependency from gutenberg build from scratch template. (#1622)
- Improved: Checkout: Improved Compatibility with Cartflows when both WooFunnels and Cartflows is active simultaneously.(#1641)
- Fixed: Divi Builder was not opening in few cases when header and footer enabled. (#1599)
- Fixed: PHP notice of deprecated color type control used in divi modules. (#1608)
- Fixed: Sales Page settings were not getting saved. (#1601)
- Fixed: Fixed issue of build from scratch template failing to set when respective page builder is not found active. (#1614)
- Fixed: A PHP error coming in setups with no page builder and woocommerce installs. (#1525)
- Fixed: Admin toolbar not showing up in oxygen editor pages. (#1604)
1.9.0 (October 30, 2021)
- Added: Deep Integration with Gutenberg Block editor with 6 new blocks and pre-build templates:
- Checkout Form
- Mini Cart
- Optin form
- optin form popup
- Order Details
- Customer Details
- Improved: Optimizations in the way metadata getting utilized in checkout module. (#1541)
- Fixed: Page showing up blank built with oxygen builder when template selected is custom.(#1543)
- Fixed: Custom design settings for thankyou page was not working. (#1553)
- Fixed: Error while duplicating checkout page in case of WPML activated. (#1555)
- Fixed: Issue with checkout analytics sometimes saving funnel id incorrectly.(#1568)
- Fixed: Prevents license key from being available in admin settings page source.(#1570)
- Fixed: Thankyou page edit/preview showing error when multi-currency settings are enabled in WooCommerce Payments. (#1574)
1.8.1 (October 08, 2021)
- Added: Support for Google analytics version 4. (#1456)
1.8.0 (October 01, 2021)
- Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Quaderno. (#3494)
- Added: Compatibility with plugin WooCommerce Affirm Gateway BY WooCommerce (v.1.2.2). (#3461)
- Added: Compatibility with PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce (basic) addon by Webtoffee. (#3477)
- Added: Compatibility with YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce. (#3479)
- Improved: Compatibility with Divi updated for menu and social media modules. (#3496)
- Fixed: Default coupon field not displaying for oxygen and divi builder. (#1516)
- Fixed: Conversions for checkout were not getting recorded for orders having a total zero. (#3491)
- Fixed: Oxygen editor drag and drop modules were not working on few cases. (#3468)
- Fixed: Checkout metadata was not getting saved after the order from Digital wallets in stripe gateway. (#3466)
1.7.1 (September 15, 2021)
- Added: Checkout page compatibility with WooCommerce Taxamo By WooCommerce plugin. (#1473)
- Fixed: Landing Pages, Optin page and thankyou pages were not showing up if built using oxygen builder since last update. (#1424)
- Fixed: Optin Entries were not getting saved if entry content is large. (#1476)
1.7.0 (September 14, 2021)
- Added: Filter in optin form to avoid adding default values for a logged-in user. (#1424)
- Added: Filter hook to skip funnel checks in favor of opening thankyou pages from native checkout.(#1444)
- Added: Checkout page compatibility with Uncanny Groups for LearnDash plugin. (#1471)
- Fixed: CSS fix to avoid next-link getting clipped in case of long site URLs.(#1446)
- Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce Gift Card plugin updated.(#1454)
- Fixed: Add new field option sometimes not working in optin form admin interface.(#1451)
- Fixed: PHP error causing checkout issues when the payment method is authorize.net CIM.(#1469)
- Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce Sendinblue Newsletter Subscription updated.(#1465)
- Fixed: CSS fix to icons getting misaligned on funnel listing page.(#1467)
1.6.2 (August 24, 2021)
- Fixed: PHP Fatal error on stores having flatsome theme activated (#1421)
1.6.1 (August 23, 2021)
- Fixed: Checkout- Fatal error on checkout since last update (#1418)
1.6.0 (August 20, 2021)
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility update Germanized plugin (Multiple Shipping Method Shown (#1370))
- Added: Checkout- Compatibility update side cart premium by Xootix (#3312)
- Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin (#1383)
- Improved: Checkout- Optimization in loading compatibility classes. (#3332)
- Improved: Checkout- Optimization in loading JS assets. (#1375)
- Improved: Checkout- Compatibility update for fakturownia plugin. (#1407).
- Improved: Allow few special character in email field in optin form. (#1407).
- Fixed: Divi modules were not getting registered after Divi v4.10. (#984)
- Fixed: Optin- Add field popup was not showing correctly on Safari browser. (#1373)
- Fixed: Optin- width settings in optin form was not reflecting in realtime preview for custom mode. (#1381)
- Fixed: CSS fix for datepicker and table in dashboard and backend UI. (#1384)
- Fixed: Oxygen integration unused xlink-css request on funnel pages. (#1388)
- Fixed: optin form getting unresponsive due to JS error when jQuery loads after html. (#1415)
1.5.6 (July 28, 2021)
- Improved: Compatibility with “WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin” for checkout analytics. (#1352)
- Fixed: Few global settings options were not functional due to new react components of WordPress version 5.8.(#1354)
- Fixed: Issue with Astra Addons related to checkout field values.(#1364)
1.5.5 (July 22, 2021)
- Added: Compatibility with WordPress version 5.8.0
- Added: Compatibility with “WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin” for thankyou pages. (#1339)
- Improved: Compatibility with “Razorpay for WooCommerce” for checkout pages. (#1341)
- Improved: Filter hook added ‘wffn_show_customer_info_non_logged_user’ to show/hide customer info in thankyou pages. (#1343)
- Fixed : Issue with landing and optin pages in case when woocommerce doesn’t exist. (#1333)
- Fixed: Issue with Funnel analytics query considering machine timezone instead of WordPress timezone. (#1335)
1.5.4 (July 09, 2021)
- Fixed : Issue with importing Divi funnels in some cases. (#1309)
- Fixed : Issue of redirection when payment method is Klarna. (#1311)
1.5.3 (July 09, 2021)
- Fixed : Responsive Layout CSS improvements for oxygen builder. (#1302)
- Fixed : Editing with oxygen builder is not working well for the templates since last update (#1304)
1.5.2 (July 07, 2021)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with “RY WooCommerce ECPay Invoice by Yang” added. (#1292)
- Improved: Oxygen integration now supports templates to automatically assign when building from scratch. (#1267)
- Improved: Checkout compatibility with blocksy theme updated. (#1294)
- Improved: Checkout compatibility with Smart Coupons plugin updated. (#1295)
- Fixed: Country and phone was not getting updated in contact database after optin. (#1271)
- Fixed: Issue custom custom date selection in analytics datepicker (#1269)
- Fixed: Php notice on admin plugins page on a multisite network. (#1274)
- Fixed: Admin UI for design tab breaking for checkout in some edge cases. (#1282)
- Fixed: Understap theme compatibility added for the checkout. (#1279)
- Fixed: Return to design page from WP editor was inconsistant. (#1261)
- Fixed: Global Checkout designed usign oxygen builder was not replacing native checkout.(#1289)
- Fixed: PHP fatal error on checkout in case of WooCommerce PayPal payments plugin is active. (#1291)
1.5.1 (June 23, 2021)
- Fixed: Issue with importing function from funnel page since v1.5.0. (#1255)
1.5.0 (June 22, 2021)
- Added: Deep Integration with Oxygen with 2 new Oxygen modules for checkout and 25 pre-build templates:
- Checkout Form
- Mini Cart
- Optin form
- optin form popup
- Order Details
- Customer Details
- Fixed: Issue with optin custom fields when labels are not in english language.(#1242)
- Fixed: Compatibility updated with ‘WooCommerce Angelleye’ plugin. After payment through express button, dedicated checkout page wasn’t opening. (#1234)
1.4.2 (June 14, 2021)
- Fixed: Divi templates showing false error when Divi theme is active.(#1229)
1.4.1 (June 11, 2021)
- Fixed: Checkout: Compatibility with Stripe payment gateway broken in stripe gateways version 5.2.2.(#1220)
- Fixed: A PHP fatal error on installation in some cases when few caching plugin installed.(#1224)
1.4.0 (June 10, 2021)
- Added: New sleek admin UI.
- Added: Compatibility with php 8.0.
- Improved: Checkout- Compatibility with Paypal for WooCommerce plugin.(#1212)
- Improved: Checkout- Compatibility with Smart Coupon plugin by StoreApps.(#1185)
1.3.2 (May 26, 2021)
- Added: Checkout: Couple of compatibilities added related to fields. (#1134)
- Added: Checkout: Compatibility added with ‘WoocCommerce Composite’ plugin. Disallow sub-products removal in the order summary. (#1139)
- Added: Checkout: Compatibility added with ‘WooCommerce bulk discount’ plugin. Disallow plugin discounting on the checkout page. (#1156)
- Improved: Checkout: An issue found with XT Floating cart plugin with the Local pickup plus plugin. Added the fix. (#1150)
- Fixed: Elementor notice of some depreciated classes were showing during editing, resolved. (#3116)
- Fixed: Checkout: Compatibility updated with ‘Order WooCommerce Sendinblue’ plugin, double optin field wasn’t working. (#1137)
- Fixed: Checkout: Compatibility updated with ‘WooCommerce Subscription’ plugin. PHP notice was coming on their latest version. (#1141)
- Fixed: Checkout: Empty post permalink base was not working. (#1155)
1.3.1 (May 11, 2021)
- Improved: Compatibility updated with ‘AmazonPay’ plugin. With their latest version 2.0. (#1132)
1.3.0 (May 11, 2021)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with Smart payments button apple pay for braintree gateway. (#1081)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with aweber. (#1120)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with WooCommerce Fattura24. (#1123)
- Added: Compatibility with WPFusion. (#1088)
- Improved: Checkout compatibility with Klarna gateway updated. (#1124)
- Improved: Few optimization for smooth functioning of optin forms when same form placed multiple times on a page. (#1110)
- Improved: Handling for the case when elementor doesn’t exist on target site but import file has elementor data. (#1117)
- Improved: Filter/action hooks added in optin settings field to allow 3rd party integration possible. (#1088)
- Improved: Frontend basic HTML element CSS to only render on page when theme css is restricted.(#1091)
- Improved: Few changes to make CRM integration works with dynamic redirect settings in optin form.(#1121)
- Fixed: Elementor metadata ‘_elementor_page_settings’ were not copying correctly on duplicating, causing errors (#1083)
- Fixed: PHP notice on Optin confirmation page when optin only contains email field. (#1085)
- Fixed: Checkout coupon link is now working when plugin “YITH WooCommerce GIft Certificates Premium” is activated. (#1087)
- Fixed: Checkout Google Analytics events were only sending first product with events.(#1094)
- Fixed: Checkout state Field Stripped out (Paypal Express & angelleye plugin) At final preview page.(#1099)
- Fixed: Global settings color picker was not working. (#1101)
- Fixed: Checkout stripe apple pay and gpay orders were not recording in analytics. (#1125)
1.2.5 (Apr 16, 2021)
- Added: Compatibility added with ‘Everypay’ payment gateway. The payment popup modal wasn’t showing. (#3022)
- Added: Compatibility updated with WooCommerce subscribed to newsletter’ plugin. Issue found with the latest version. (#3022)
- Fixed: Template import was not working correctly on multisite setups along with pro plugin. (#1062)
- Fixed: Checkout custom fields were not showing up in funnel thankyou pages. (#1050)
1.2.4 (Apr 14, 2021)
- Fixed: Facebook conversion API error of deprecated version of Ads API for some countries/region. (#1046)
1.2.3 (Apr 13, 2021)
- Added: Deep integration with Divi builder for all funnel steps and modules for optin and checkout pages.(#913)
- Added: Ability to send purchase,checkout & view events using Facebook conversion API. (#836)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with Jupiter X theme. (#998)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with p24 payment gateway addon. (#1002)
- Improved: Filter hooks added on thankyou page output to add custom data between sections.(#1000)
- Improved: Add trailing slash in next step link (#1004)
- Improved: Added form blocking loader on optin page on submit. (#1030)
- Improved: Filter hook
wffn_add_existing_templatesto allow existing template instead of overriding (#1022)
- Improved: Optimized frond end loading to speed up sales/optin/checkout page load time. (#1026)
- Improved: Optin page redirection now covers all funnel pages along with post type page in the list of pages (#1036)
- Fixed: Checkout page showing php notices on WC v5.2. (#1039)
- Fixed: Cloning post type page was not cloning page template (#1013)
1.2.2 (Mar 23, 2021)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with booster price conversion.(#959)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with WooCommerce Force sell addon.(#962)
- Improved: Handling for few cases with Geolocate states. (#954)
- Improved: Template loading now supports custom theme templates automatically.(#974)
- Improved: WPML setups now have all the funnels listed regardless of language.(#965)
- Improved: Additional handling for WC checkouts without payment, not clearing cart on order-received page. Issue raised to WooCommerce for permanent solution.
- Fixed: Tracking settings for checkout events not working (#986)
- Fixed: Thankyou page shortcodes showing headings inconsistently.(#967)
- Fixed: Checkout elementor widgets responsive settings were not working in some cases.(#975)
- Fixed: Issue with few admin screens on WP v5.4 (#985)
- Fixed: Import of checkout page was failing when customizer contains changes. (#992)
1.2.1 (Mar 12, 2021)
- Fixed: Thankyou page editor screens were not functioning since last update. (#951)
- Fixed: Configured Override tracking IDs settings were not populating after navigating through listing. (#946)
1.2.0 (Mar 11, 2021)
- Added: Compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Added: Checkout compatibility with WooCommerce Payments. (#912)
- Added: Checkout compatibility with blocksy theme. (#889)
- Added: Compatibility added with ‘HubSpot for WooCommerce’ by MakeWebBetter. Added support for Hubspot field in Aero. (#944)
- Added: Compatibility added with ‘WooCommerce PostNL’ plugin. (#944)
- Improved: Compatibility with elementor now covers posts listing in elementor conditions.(#915)
- Improved: Funnels listing UI changes for better accessibility. (#902)
- Improved: Compatibility updated with shoptimizer theme. Some hooks priorities modified in their latest version. (#944)
- Improved: Allowing Astra addon assets (CSS & JS) on checkout pages build via Elementor or Divi. (#944)
- Fixed: Clone of steps failing when post content contains images in some cases.(#905)
- Fixed: Issue with Brazil checkout fields. (#906)
- Fixed: PHP Error throwing in Woodmart theme compatibility.(#908)
- Fixed: Compatibility updated for rehub theme (#932)
- Fixed: Checkout reporting getting counted twice for few orders in some scenarios.(#935)
- Fixed: Conflict found with SEO Yoast plugin, causing issues during editing rest site pages with Elementor. (#944)
- Fixed: Issue with square payment gateway on ajax calls only when ‘Route App’ plugin is activated, was reloading again and again. (#944)
- Fixed: WooCommerce has a default country option set from the base address. Aero now considering that option. (#944)
- Fixed: When a single country available on a checkout page, a dropdown was forming for a single country, fixed. (#944)
- Fixed: Global checkout override not wokring with klarna checkout for WooCommerce in some cases. (#944)
1.1.1 (Mar 02, 2021)
- Fixed: Funnels were not listing correctly with WPML setups since last update. (#888)
- Fixed: Compatibility with blocksy theme. (#889)
1.1.0 (Mar 01, 2021)
- Added: Filter added in checkout analytics to by pass order paid status checks.(#849)
- Improved: Allowed all the native content shown by WooCommerce on order received page to our thankyou page.(#872)
- Improved: Prevent saving CRM HTML Code in optin metadata.(#879)
- Improved: Improved UI/UX for the funnel builder listing.(#831)
- Improved: prevent showing WC thankyou page when placed after optin OR sales page.(#867)
- Fixed: Few CSS issues in admin for WP version 5.4.(#840)
- Fixed: Contact pagination was not working and showing all contacts.(#842)
- Fixed: Dashboard date filters were sending current date time instead of 00:00:00 – 23:59:59 (#846)
- Fixed: Issue with correct thankyou page was not showing after checkout in some cases. (#852)
- Fixed: Permalink settings were showing wrong error message due to incorrect validation.(#859)
- Fixed: All language filter in WPML was not showing all funnels.(#865)
- Fixed: Order bumps/upsells/thankyou pages were not showing in some cases with global checkout.(#870)
- Fixed: Coupon field output was not showing even when setup correctly.(#869)
- Fixed: Duplicating steps from post-type page was not working.(#875)
1.0.16 (Feb 11, 2021)
- Fixed: Orderbumps, upsells and thankyou pages were not showing up in case of global checkout in some cases.
- Fixed: Thankyou page widget showing up in optin confirmation step.
- Fixed: Dashboard API endpoints were not correct in some setups.
- Fixed: Duplicate funnel/steps were not working in some cases due to elementor data.
1.0.15 (Feb 01, 2021)
- Added: Upcoming PRO version support for funnel settings
- Added: Upcoming PRO version support Reset funnel analytics functionality.
- Added: Feature to configure rules in thankyou pages.
- Added: Compatibility with thrive themes.
- Improved: Optimised template option data to load on admin interfaces only.
- Improved: test output for the WC thankyou shortcodes restricted to admin logged in mode.
- Improved: optimised code for edge cased of wc thankyou page redirection.
- Improved: A new improved UX for global settings.
- Improved: Default offer creation when new upsell step created.
- Fixed: PHP Error during import of funnel.
- Fixed: Contact deletion was not cleaning up full data of upsells.
- Fixed: Upsells were not showing up when checkout variant served during AB experiments of checkout.
- Fixed: All texts for the WC thankyou page to be translatable from WooCommerce instead of funnel builder.
- Fixed: Issue with redirection to the next page on click of button inside builders.
- Fixed: An issue with duplication of steps.
- Fixed: Cleanup duplicate protocol in links during optin confirmation mails.
- Fixed: Page built with beaver builder not getting cloned correctly.
- Fixed: Do not prevent CSS/JS from coming on 3rd party page templates.
- Fixed: Bump analytics to show only conversion and not views inside timeline.
1.0.14 (Dec 30, 2020)
- Added: Compatibility with UX builder.
- Fixed: issue with mysql union query with different collation on tables.
- Fixed: Order bumps not importing correctly.
- Fixed: CSS issues in dashboard page.
- Fixed: MySQL issues for the old records in database.
- Fixed: issue when order bump not showing up when aero ab testing is ON.
- Fixed: optin phone field country flags was not showing during editing.
- Fixed: Fatal error on thankyou page woo order when no name in checkout.
1.0.13 (Dec 18, 2020)
- Fixed: Issue with funnel form checkout embed import.
- Fixed: Contacts screen showing error on WP version 5.4.x.
- Fixed: Optin thankyou step views getting increased on refresh.
- Fixed: Few optin popup settings showing under optin inline embed button area.
1.0.12 (Dec 17, 2020)
- Fixed: issue with bulk delete in funnels.
- Fixed: Issue with template import when WooCommerce is not active.
1.0.11 (Dec 15, 2020)
- Fixed: PHP error showing during clone from existing pages.
1.0.10 (Dec 14, 2020)
- Fixed: CSS cache issues with clone pages built by elementor.
- Fixed: Checkout import customization were not getting applied correctly.
1.0.9 (Dec 12, 2020)
- Fixed: Issues with cloning page built by page builder other than elementor.
- Fixed: Date created showing wrong in contact sidebar.
1.0.8 (Dec 11, 2020)
- Fixed: Issue with chunk JS files not loading on some sites.
- Fixed: Thankyou page editor not working when nextmove plugin is active.
1.0.7 (Dec 10, 2020)
- Fixed: Issue with deleting the last contact in contacts tab.
- Fixed: Checkout step duplicate is not copying customizations.
- Fixed: learndash course was not getting assigned after successful optin submissions.
- Fixed: An issue with Google Analytics tracking was not working for landing and optin.
1.0.6 (Dec 04, 2020)
- Fixed: Issue while cloning order bump.
- Fixed: Fixed issue of breadcrumb loosing funnel reference in back to link.
- Fixed: issue in cloning elementor templates with the video widget.
- Fixed: Default boxed templates getting assigned while cloning checkout page.
1.0.5 (Dec 03, 2020)
- Fixed: Divi product widgets was not working on optin & sales pages.
- Fixed: Dashboard not loading on WordPress version 5.4.4 or below.
- Fixed: Checkout fields value not populating in case of direct access for a logged in user.
1.0.4 (Dec 02, 2020)
- Fixed: Few Optin popup fields showing inside inline tab on load.
- Fixed: Issue while deleting contact from contact tab.
1.0.3 (Dec 01, 2020)
- Added: Ability to setup sales page and optin page as home page.
- Fixed: Thank you page toggle settings was not working.
- Fixed: Contact queries issue with upsells.
- Fixed: Multisite handling for the step registration.
- Fixed: Funnel view link was not getting updated on step reorder.
1.0.2 (Nov 30, 2020)
- Improved: Allow post type ‘page’ to inherit design from.
- Fixed: Wizard CSS fix.
- Fixed: Thank you page custom shortcode settings were not getting saved.
- Fixed: Aero step is not showing on multisite setups.
- Fixed: Issue with searching upsells.
1.0.1 (Nov 27, 2020)
- Fixed: Some Errors showing up when WooCommerce is not active.
- Fixed: Optin and Optin thankyou showing wrong template selection after duplicate.
- Fixed: Checkout- Savoy and Boagiotti Theme compatibility updated
1.0.0 (Nov 26, 2020)
- Public Release Launch Date