The Gravity Forms CLI Add-On allows WP-CLI users to manage forms and entries on the command line.
- wp help gf
- wp help gf form
- wp help gf field
- wp help gf entry
- wp help gf tool
wp gf form [command]
- create – Creates a new form.
- delete – Deletes a form.
- duplicate – Duplicates a form.
- edit – Launch system editor to edit the Form configuration.
- export – Exports forms to a Gravity Forms Form export file.
- form_list – Lists the forms with entry count and view counts.
- get – Returns the form JSON.
- import – Imports forms from a Gravity Forms Form export file.
- update – Updates a form.
wp gf field [command]
- create – Creates a field and adds it to a form.
- delete – Deletes a field.
- duplicate – Duplicates a field.
- edit – Launch system editor to edit the Field configuration.
- get – Returns the JSON representation of a field.
- list – Displays a list of fields for a form.
- update – Updates a field.
wp gf entry [command]
- create – Creates a new entry from either a JSON string with the raw entry or from field-value pairs.
- delete – Deletes an entry.
- duplicate – Duplicates an entry
- edit – Launch system editor to edit the JSON representation of the Entry.
- export – Exports entries.
- get – Returns a JSON representation of an entry.
- import – Imports entries.
- list – Displays a list of entries.
- update – Updates an entry.
wp gf tool [command]
- empty-trash Delete the trashed entries.
- verify-checksums Verify Gravity Forms files against the checksums.
Installing Gravity Forms and Add-Ons
The above commands all require Gravity Forms to be installed. If Gravity Forms is not installed then you can use this add-on to install it along with all the other official Gravity Forms add-ons.
wp gf install -key=xxxxx
wp gf install gravityformspolls -key=xxxxx
wp gf install gravityformsquiz -key=xxxxx
A valid license key is required either in the GF_LICENSE_KEY constant or the –key option.
- WordPress 4.2+
- Gravity Forms 22.214.171.124
If you find any that needs fixing, or if you have any ideas for improvements, please submit a support ticket:
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Gravity Forms CLI’ plugin
Works very well, makes it so much easier to manage GF form and export functions by command line.
It’s awesome. Makes people like me who are constantly in a CLI window drool.
Yep, it’s the bees knees.
It helps lot. Thanks for this CLI Add-On
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms CLI Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- All new!