A quicklook into Insert PHP Code Snippet
★ Convert PHP snippets to shortcodes ★ Insert PHP code easily using shortcode ★ Support for PHP snippet shortcodes in widgets ★ Dropdown menu in TinyMCE editor to pick snippet shortcodes easily
Features in Detail
Insert PHP Code Snippet allows you to create shortcodes corresponding to PHP code snippets. You can create a shortcode corresponding to any random PHP code such as ad codes, login validation etc. and use the same in your posts, pages or widgets.
The shortcodes generated using the plugin are easily available as a dropdown in the standard wordpress content editor as well as in widget settings, thereby giving you ease of integrating your PHP snippets with your posts and pages.
Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems.
WordPress 3.0+ PHP 5+
We would like to receive your feedback and suggestions. You may submit them at our support desk.
- In the admin panel under plugins activate Insert PHP Code Snippet.
If you need any further help, you may contact our support desk.
1. The Insert PHP Code Snippet is not working properly.
Please check the wordpress version you are using. Make sure it meets the minimum version recommended by us. Make sure all files of the
insert php code snippetplugin uploaded to the folder
2. I have 2 PHP shortcodes placed adjacently, but only one of them works.
Please use a whitespace to separate 2 shortcodes.
More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers.
Contributors & Developers
“Insert PHP Code Snippet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Option to enable exception handling
- Option to preview snippet
- Database collation issue fixed
- Minor bugs fixed
- Notice errors fixed
- Snippet selection support in classic editor block of Gutenberg
- Support for Search Snippet by name
- Navigation Improvements
- Support for Bulk Actions(activate,deactivate,delete)
- Added fix for output buffering issue
- Removed deprecated widget initializing function
- Option to enable auto insert of php opening tags added.
- Automatic detection and correction of php opening and closing tags in snippet
- Updated nonces and validations
- Premium version details and comparison added
- Nonces Added
- A few bug fixes
- Compatibility with wordpress 4.3
- Added options to sort snippets in admin area by id and title
- Removed redirection after snippet edit
- Snippet chooser TinyMCE plugin modified
- Compatibility with wordpress 3.9
- A few bug fixes
- First official launch