wp_head WordPress action hook in order to insert code into the
- Antonie Potgieter: Tribulant Software CC (Author/Developer & Owner)
Installing the MooTools plugin is similar to installing most other WordPress plugins. Simply download the package, extract it and upload the resulting folder to your
- Download the WordPress MooTools plugin.
- Unzip the ZIP archive in order to obtain the mootools folder.
- Log in to your WordPress admin and go to the “Plugins” panel.
- Activate the “MooTools” plugin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- To test, put the shortcode
[mootools]into any WordPress post/page.
- Which version of the MooTools framework is included?
- Is the MooTools framework compressed?
Yes, the compressed version of the MooTools framework is included.
Contributors & Developers
“MooTools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MooTools” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of the WordPress MooTools plugin.