The Snap Pixel is a dynamic snap pixel for WordPress (Homepage, Pages, Posts, SearchResults, Categories and Tags) and also for Standard Events for WooCommerce like (Product Pages, Checkout, Add to Cart and Purchase).
This plugin allow you to fire all standard event of Snap Pixel dynamically You can then use this information to make adjustments accordingly in your advertising campaigns.
There are seven standard event types supported in this plugin are : PURCHASE, START_CHECKOUT, ADD_CART, VIEW_CONTENT, ADD_BILLING, SEARCH, PAGE_VIEW.
- Snap Pixel for WordPress.
- Snap Pixel for WooCommerce standard events.
- Snap Pixel for search pages to capture search strings.
* SAVE event for Wishlist for products or items.
* SIGNUP event for all signups on website.
* Support for plugin Easy Digital Downloads
Current plugins that we supports:
* WooCommerce ( All Standard Events )
Install from dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Snap Pixel’x
- Click on the ‘Install Now’
- Activate Snap Pixel from your Plugins page.
- You will see Enable/Disable Snap Pixel button over WordPress editor.
/snap-pixel/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How I can verify Snap Pixel is Proper working?
- You can download Snap Pixel Helper Chrome Extension Snap Pixel Helper.
Where can I find more information on Snap Pixel?
- You can find more information on the Snap Pixel.
I am a developer. Can I help improve the plugin?
- Of course! This plugin is open sourced on the GitHub. You can find the code and contribution instructions in the plugin repository Snap Pixel.
Contributors & Developers
“Snap Pixel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Snap Pixel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Woocommerce conditions.
- Settings will remain save after deactivation of the plugin.
- Woocommerce product bug solved.
- Add to Cart Ajax Bug Solved.
- Add to Cart Issue Solved.
- Support for Ajax Add to Cart added.
- User Email is added for tracking if user is logged in.
- WordPress 5.5 updates
- Product ID is added in PAGE_VIEW and improved the product details for pixel
- Fatal Error removed for undefined function