Stackla is a social content marketing platform used by hundreds of global brands, agencies, media companies, and nonprofits to discover, curate and publish the best content from the social web. Stackla’s WordPress plugin allows you to display social media content and display via a Stackla widget directly on a Post or a Page.
- Please make sure the hosting server is supporting php-cURL module.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/stackladirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Do I need a Stackla account?
Yes. A Stackla account is required to display social content using this plugin. More information is available at Stackla.com
- Which social networks are supported?
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Stackla” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Stackla” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Change input label from ‘Callback URL’ to ‘Redirect URL’ in Stackla config
- Implement PHP cURL module checking
- Fix issue when updating Stackla field set
- Fix Stackla tag creation process
- Tag update
- First version